sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

READING A STORY

READING A STORY
THE TUNNEL

written by Tim Vicary

This story I found in the English library. When I started to read the text I was getting closer into the deep story.
I like the stories which have amazing topics like and this is not the exception because when I watched the image I really liked it.
The story is about two little boys who every day go out to swim in the near beach.
They are a good sportive boys and they used to face themselves. Martin the older brother always ret his brother Sam to know who is the strongest. Sam is very shy and he doesn’t like the words from his brother.
One day the both boys found a hole in a small beach near to the inside sea.
The hole looked like very mystery and interesting in order to look for new way of competence to them.
The next morning the boys were over there and swan into the deep hole, both were fighting to be the best swimmer in that occasion but unfortunately the intriguing story started here.
I hope you read this text in the library, I really like not only the image I like too the whole story, the reactions of the stars and one can learn more values with this beautiful story.
The places which are in this story made me feel in a good context and I can feel the environment of this story in my life. The “Pink Rock” is a good name to describe the place where this story began. If you are good to draw practice with this name and make your own adventure.
Yonar
you can find this story in the ENGLISH LIBRARY OF THE SURCOLOMBIANA UNIVERSITY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario