sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

MOVIE REVIEW

MOVIEW REVIEW
ANGELS AND DEMONS





I like to watch the movie stared by Tom Hanks because this actor makes the best starring to give us the interpretation of . The film is about a intriguing sect called the illuminati. This group is a secret society which wants to take a substance called antimatter. This product is very dangerous and it can destroys many things surround it. This group wants to have the power with this substance.
Many circumstances round The Vatican and the secret group has the antimatter(illuminati), in that occasion the successor of the new cardinal is going to be but the four nominated to be the new pope are disappeared.
The heroes of this story Langdon and Victory want to discover what is happening and they start the searching. The camerlengo helps them in the searching because he was closer to the dead pope.
Many places and location to watch offers this movie and I think we are going to know aspects related to catholic, illuminati to understand the sects and the religious art are in this good movie to impression our eyes with its multiples varieties.
If you are the people who like intriguing stories this film can give you details like us spy, truth, competence, and science. And we don’t have to forget the starring of Tom, it could be very serious but it is a good facet to now about him, always showing a mystery sight in his stories.
I really liked this movie but I think the number of actor to create attractive atmosphere is needed because the principal actor are very showed.
I hope you watch this movie
Yonar




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario