domingo, 4 de octubre de 2009

TV SHOW

TV SHOW
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER








Narrated through a series of flashbacks from the future as a father talks to his teenaged kids , How I met your mother is a comedy about a young man named Ted and how he fell in love with his wife. Back for a fourth season, Ted is now engaged to a doctor named Stella and Barney is harboring a secret love for Robin. Lily and Marshall are married but still hang out a lot with their friends as they face young adulthood in New York City.
This sitcom contains a large amount of adult content and humor. Frequently this program use an informal language, it use word like “damn,” “hell,” “bitch,” “bastard,” “crap,” and “ass.” l, with episodes featuring the men visiting strip clubs.. Violence is not a problem for this series but the language is not good for kids.
Teenager can enjoy this programme and adult too.
I have never watched this programme, and I have never hear about sitcom, but when I look for in YouTube I really liked it.
I started to watch this TV show at the five season of this series. Ted standing in the middle of a classroom although the mother was present, it turned out not to be the architecture class he would consistently teach, but instead an economics class.
The episode first of this season starts with one of the star called ted who has the first class as a teacher in a university, so he dreams that he is a teacher and one of his students ask something, Ted can not imagine that he is in front his students, a girl ask” What the hell are you thinking you are” and a rain of question make ted crazy, when he want to answer he awake in his bed with his friend next to him. He cannot imagine but his friend is just kidding. Ted says to his friend that the dream was awful. His friend tries to calm down.
The next day of his friend talk about ted feeling and what‘s happening to him.
Suddenly a man appeared in the scenery and this new man can make a date with one of the Ted s friend, a woman called Cobie. This new couple goes to hockey stadium when suddenly Ted s friend appears and hit he face of new man. From this parte the story gets better and many things occur, turning it exciting.
I really like it, it is a funny sitcom and I want to watch all episodes of this TV show.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario